Saturday, August 5, 2017
12:30 – 10:30 p.m.
Join the Wright State Alumni Association for it's annual and highly anticipated Cincinnati Reds trip! The bus will depart Wright State at 12:30 p.m. and return immediately following the conclusion of the game.
THIS YEAR'S TRIP INCLUDES:
- Round-trip transportation via Croswell VIP Motorcoach
- 2-hour "Cincinnati Underground" Walking tour through Over-The-Rhine
- Private suite ticket for the Cincinnati Reds vs. St. Louis Cardinals
- All-you-can-eat dinner buffet in the private suite
- 2 beer tickets at the game
Cincinnati Underground Tour
Join us to learn about Cincinnati’s hidden history on one of the Top Five Underground Tours in the U.S. Enjoy a stroll through Over-the-Rhine, home to America’s largest set of historical landmarks. Visit buildings in the Gateway District that were home to over 130 saloons, bars, beer gardens, and theaters that hosted iconic entertainers like Buffalo Bill Cody. Then, descend below the city streets to a hidden crypt where some of Cincinnati’s first residents were buried. Next return underground to explore newly discovered tunnels vital to Cincinnati’s brewery heritage. Finally end the tour with a visit to the Christian Moerlein bottling plant and tap room.
Staple Triple Play Suite
Located along the third base line on the third floor, the Staples Triple Play Suite provides attendees with the ultimate game-watching experience. The Triple Play Suite includes:
- Climate-controlled area
- TV monitors
- Private Restroom
- Private Bartender/hospitality staff
- Unlimited Coke products and water
- All-inclusive ballpark buffet
- Two Beers/person
- Outdoor & indoor seating areas
- Padded stadium seats