Saturday, August 5, 2017
11:45 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
* $100 for game only
Join the Wright State Alumni Association for it's annual and highly anticipated Cincinnati Reds trip! The bus will depart Wright State at 11:45 a.m. and return immediately following the conclusion of the game.
THIS YEAR'S TRIP INCLUDES:
- Round-trip transportation via Croswell VIP Motorcoach
- 90 minute tour of Over the Rhine
- Visit & tasting at West Side Brewing
- *Private suite ticket for the Cincinnati Reds vs. St. Louis Cardinals
- *All-you-can-eat dinner buffet in the private suite
- *2 beer tickets at the game
- *Raisel Iglesias Bobblehead
* indicates what is included in the $100 game only rate.
11:45 a.m. - Depart WSU
1:00 p.m. - Arrive at Findlay Market (45 minutes of free time)
1:45 p.m. - Meet for OTR Tour
3:30 p.m. - head to West Side Brewing
5:00 p.m. - Depart West Side Brewing
5:30 p.m. - Arrive at Great American Ballpark
7:10 p.m. - Baseball game begins
We will be participating in a 90-minute, guided tour of the Over the Rhine District, including a description of significant architectural styles seen in OTR, a narrative of the OTR brewing history (past & present), & a tour of some of the many underground lagering cellars and tunnels. Be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
Staple Triple Play Suite
Located along the third base line on the third floor, the Staples Triple Play Suite provides attendees with the ultimate game-watching experience. Click HERE to check out the Triple Play Suite.
The Triple Play Suite includes:
- Climate-controlled area
- TV monitors
- Private Restroom
- Private Bartender/hospitality staff
- Unlimited Coke products and water
- All-inclusive ballpark buffet
- Two Beers/person
- Outdoor & indoor seating areas
- Padded stadium seats